FirstTicket Desk System is one of the most interesting and complex projects, that we implemented.
There are 3 parts:
– central database (MySQL)
– the web part (Symfony Framework)
– client application (desktop program written in Java)
The system is used to support teamwork (local and remote), the comprehensive management of employees and their tasks, and accurate reporting.
All parts of the system cooperate using REST API developed by us. Everything works in real time and does the job perfectly.
Some of the features:
– Dashboard + Activity stream (what’s new)
– Projects – full management
– Employees management, roles and permissions, security
– Very powerful task management
– Task templates
– Sessions – collecting data about the time worked on specific tasks
– Extensive reports available in real time, export to pdf, csv, doc
– E-mail templates, managed via admin panel
– multi-language support
– and more
The 3rd part is the FirstTicket Desk Client App (created in J2SE + Swing). Users run the application on their computers.
It communicates with the server via JSON. Application prepared to work under many OS (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OpenSolaris), compiled using OneJar and And tools, available .exe version (Windows).
This project gave us amazing experience, and we plan to elaborate our own product, completely new and innovative system for remote work management, available for the users in SaaS model.